Note about Omicron: This variant of concern that is currently spreading quickly locally and worldwide. It presents with milder symptoms including fatigue, soreness and mild upper respiratory symptoms. With over 30 mutations, including 10 relating to the spike proteins that can help evade our immune systems, nations are on high alert to understand its infectivity, and possible resistance to vaccination.
We are currently offering Pfizer vaccines for:
- Children aged 5 to 11
- Adolescents from age 12
- The general adult population
Booking your vaccine or booster
Your vaccination can be booked by:
- Book online through HealthEngine https://healthengine.com.au/medical-centre/nsw/haberfield/ramsay-street-medical-centre/s14959
- Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and mobile phone number in the email.
Be positive, stay proactive
- Enjoy time outdoors and take regular exercise
- Take vitamin D supplements – there is good evidence that this is protective
- Socially distance and wear a mask when indoors
- If you have diabetes, hypertension or heart disease, ensure they are well controlled – chat with your GP or specialist to minimize your risk
- Check in on elderly or isolated friends